1. Information on means of payment.
The payment of the price through the web is made at the time of purchase and PADELMANIA will send you an email confirming the purchase made, informing about the expected date for receiving the product.
PADELMANIA states that it does not have access to or store sensitive data related to the means of payment used by the User, except for those strictly necessary for the management of the payment. Only the corresponding financial institution processing the payment has access to these data for the management of payments and collections. Once the purchase process is completed, an electronic document is generated in which the contract is formalized and that the user can print.
PADELMANIA reserves the right to cancel orders in the cases and in accordance with the terms and conditions indicated in the "Payment of Products" section of these Conditions of Use and Contract.
What payment method can I use to make my online purchase?
The payment of the products offered by the entity may be made through:
1. Credit or debit card. Visa, MasterCard through the Redsys platform to secure the purchase-sale transaction on the internet. This system allows us to have a high level of security in the purchase (No increase on the final price).
If your means of payment is a bank card, by clicking on "Buy and proceed to payment" you are confirming that the credit card is yours. If you receive a notification that your card has been rejected and you have verified that the card has not expired and that the information number associated with your card does not contain an error, you should contact your bank first to find out what the reason for the rejection or lack of authorization.
2. PayPal. If you choose PayPal as a payment method, once the order has been placed, it is not allowed to make any type of change in the shipping address. It is an easier and safer way to make payments online. You will need to enter your email and password. You can create a PayPal account totally free, and buy through this platform at this link: https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/home
2. Bank transfer or deposit into account:
If you choose to enter, you can do so at any Banco Sabadell branch
Account Number: IBAN ES86 0081 0298 4100 0178 2779
Beneficiary: Definitely Time2padel S.L.
For international transfers:
IBAN ES86 0081 0298 4100 0178 2779
SWIFT code: BSABESBB
3. Postponed system Aplazame:
This option will only be available for domestic orders. Buy now and pay in comfortable installments. If you select this payment method, you can divide the payment from 2 months to 36 months, to which a commission will be added that is reflected at the time of payment. Once the purchase is made, the first payment will be made, repeating the same day of each month until the total amount is reached. If you wish, you can use the simulator that you will find in each product to find out the commission associated with each purchase.
4. Discount coupons.
See specific coupon conditions.
Once the order has been placed, PADELMANIA will send the user's email, within twenty-four hours (24 hours) after receiving the order formalization, if applicable, the bank transfer, an email acknowledging receipt and confirmation of the purchase made. The order of products and, therefore, the contract will be understood to be formalized and perfected at the time of receipt of payment of the price by PADELMANIA.
How can I pay by bank transfer?
Too easy. Once this payment option has been selected, the information necessary to make the payment can be consulted in the section: What payment method can I use to make my online purchase? Indicating in the subject your order number and your name and surname.
The term to make the transfer will be 3 days from the date the order has been placed. This will not be confirmed until the charge has been made in our account. If after the period of 3 days we have not received the deposit, we will proceed to cancel the order.
The expenses of the transfer will always be paid by the buyer.
Is it safe to enter my credit card details on the web?
As you can see in our security policy, our payment is safe using the indicated means. Our online store has an SSL certificate that allows us to protect the bank information transferred in the purchase process using encryption methods. The confidential data of the payment by credit or debit card are transmitted directly and securely to the financial institution.
When making the payment through a secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the credit card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. Then it will connect with the issuing bank, which will request the authentication and authorization of the operation.
My card has been declined, what can I do?
If you receive a notification that your card has been declined, you will need to contact your bank first to find out what the reason is. However, this circumstance can occur for several reasons:
1. The most common reasons why a payment is rejected are related to payment security policies. When making the payment through the secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. Next, it will connect with the financial entity that issued it, which will ask the buyer to authorize the operation by means of a personal authentication code. The operation will only be carried out if the issuing bank of the credit card confirms the authentication code and at that time the card will be charged. Otherwise, the transaction will be rejected.
2. The card may be expired. Check that your card does not exceed the validity date.
3. Credit limits or hold funds. The card limit may have been reached for making purchases.
4. Incorrectly entered data. Check that you have filled in all the necessary fields with the correct information.
In any case, your bank is the only one that can provide you with the exact reason why a payment has been rejected.
My card has been used fraudulently. What should I do?
You must notify PADELMANIA via email or by phone, of any undue or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases on the web, in the shortest time possible, in order for PADELMANIA to take the steps it deems possible. convenient.
Information about the invoice.
We will issue the invoice in electronic support provided that you expressly authorize us to send it in this support.
In case you are a registered user, you will have access to your invoice in your client area.
The invoice will be issued in the name of the natural or legal person who places the order, so the User must ensure that they provide the correct and complete data of the buyer. Subsequent changes will not be possible.
PADELMANIA warns that, to preserve the confidentiality of the data, only duplicate invoices will be issued to the contract holder. No duplicates will be issued to third parties.